Major General
Israel
Rep
Drives: 06 330i

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [8.30]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QuikWS6 View Post
Yeah, you might as well ask more than new retail price, people will jump all over it on this site

Over my short stint on this forum I have mentally noted the guidelines to have a sucessful sale:

#1 Seller does research to find the absolutley HIGHEST price an item can sell for NEW

#2 Seller posts his USED part price, citing above referenced price and how his asking price for used part is such a deal - even though this price is more than most places sell for new

#3 INFORMED Buyer posts his offer taking into account what realistic new prices that this part can be got for on this planet

#4 Seller replies with 'no way - you're crazy not sellin for that price'

#5 No worries, because there will be at least 10 other buyers that read the BS as in #1 and take that as gospel - fighting over who is going be the first person to pay more for a used part than new

Must be quite a few people with more $$ than brains here...

I have way more than enough $$ to pay for items new, but have found thru experience that good used parts for less work just as well.

OK my rant is now over

Bumpity

WHOA.

first of all, i dont know what these things are worth. im going off what other members tell me.

second, dont shit on my thread.

third, no one gives a flying fuck that my price PLUS the fuse tap is BELOW retail.
Appreciate 0