View Single Post
      11-25-2007, 09:29 PM   #4
midlife
ocasionally in crisis
Rep
Drives: '08 335i cabrio

Quote:
Originally Posted by that guy nico View Post
i had my UR catless downpipes installed about 2-3 weeks ago and ever since, i have been getting limp modes and or CELs. the CEL is not surprising - i know, especially with catless DPs, that you will get them for sure but is the limp mode normal also?

i've only gotten limp mode two times before the catless DPs but that was before i had the LBT map. after the DPs were put on i uploaded the LBT map as well, thinking it would fix the limp mode that i get more now, but it still didnt fix anything.

so basically, is it because i have catless downpipes that im going into limp? or would a DP tune with v 1.47 (which i doubt will never come out) maybe fix it, if there was such thing available?

thanks in advance guys
where in ca are u that u need a LBT map?
i think u should insist that PROCEED fix your problem, as opposed to trying to get help in this forum. proceed should give u a faster and a better "fix".

good luck
Appreciate 0