View Single Post
      01-04-2016, 06:38 AM   #1
pb335i
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW M6 ; RIP 2009 BMW 335

PB's E92 Build

Hey guys finally did a photo/video shoot with my car yesterday so i decided to start a thread and post some pics. The wheels are made by Incurve and these are their latest model called the LP5. So far I'm pretty much FBO minus the fmic...that should be coming along within the next couple of weeks.Wheels are 20x9 in the front and 20x10.5 in the back on M-sport suspension. And I know a lot of people won't like the red wheels on white but we all have our own opinions and just to let you know the inside is red so thats the whole point/theme of the car and want to change it up a bit from the basic black/gunmetal/silver colors out there . i hope you guys enjoy the pics . This is my photographers Instagram @bigapplemagic and mine is @thatboipb. The video should be coming out on youtube soon.

BUMPPP FOR FINISHED THE VIDEO!!! link ----->
all editing and pictures done by my friend @bigapplemagic
Attached Images

2014 BMW M6 F13 Competition Alpine White on Red / DCT with Carbon Fiber Trim // -- (RIP) FBO 09 335i e92 Alpine White on Red M-Tech//Cobb AP V3//Active Autowerke Exhaust//VRSF Downpipes//VRSF 7' FMIC//DCI//Active Autowerke CP and BOV//Black 18x9 TE37 Style//

Last edited by pb335i; 04-27-2016 at 11:22 AM..
Appreciate 0