Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 335i

Garage List
2011 335i Coupe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar929 View Post
as long as there is a fast lane for tolls (we call them sunpass in FL) i dont mind them, but having to come to a complete stop for $0.50 gets old fast

the problem w/ people from CA and NYC is that they all think just cause they live there, everyone else should wanna live there too. One of my friends is like that about Norcal, doesnt shut up about it, went to visit him expecting this amazing place and it was pretty blah. San Fran and Oakland are ok places but way too many tree huggers for my taste
I am not saying that NorCal is better than anywhere else, but please don't move here, we dont want you.

I thought this was a thread about F1 coming to Austin, instead its a bunch of whiners complaining and cowboys whining about how coast people don't like them. Get a life people, F1 should certainly be in Austin, and yes Austin is in Texas which is one of the worst places on Earth, but Austin is actually pretty cool. Anybody who thinks F1 should be anywhere but a brand new Herman Tilke track in Austin is a fool.