01-04-2012, 04:05 PM   #17
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Been playing for a little while, had some internet issues over vacation and couldn't play. I agree it's not a WoW killer, and WoW needs to die slowly on it's own in a pool of liquid hot magma. I'm hoping the next expansion drops WoW subs even more, because that Panda shit is pretty lame.

Recommend that you join a server with at least a "HIGH" population if you're going to start this game now.

I started on a low pop server, got to level 26, and hated myself because there are no leveling guilds, it takes hours to find groups for quests, and takes hours upon hours to find full groups for flashpoints. Did some research and found that server transfers aren't available (at least for now), so I rerolled a different character on a "VERY HIGH" pop server. Very rarely get a wait to log in to the server, but instantly joined a guild, instantly found people for group quests just by asking once, and was easily able to find a full group for the first flashpoint Black Talon for Empire side.

So now I have a 26 sith juggernaut sitting on a low pop server not doing a damned thing, and my new 17 sith assassin on the other server being able to do a lot more and get help/groups when I need it. Wasted a lot of time, but oh well...