Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAL278 View Post
Can you make a thread in the NY/NJ/CT/PA section for this Run like a month beforehand???
Yes I will put the posts up 2 months before regarding the first run. However, after the first run, there's going to be a run every 2-3 weeks like clockwork, so there will be only 2 weeks heads up time after the first. I will be making a FB group for everyone who wants to be on alert for any runs in the TRI state area strictly. in other words, the group is only to be used for notifications, not conversations. Coordination is key and I will be making the extra effort. This was my first run I organized. I finally know all the people I need to know who know the routes, know the forum members, and everything else to make the meets a good one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy J View Post
You should coordinate a run up to the bear mountain car show on a Wednesday. Every Wednesday there's a show. Starting in May
This is great to know. The first bear mountain run that I will be hosting will be at the end of april. The problem with the car show would be the time and date of it. Sure i dont mind starting a caravan every car show, but I dont really care for the show part, Im more concerned with spirited driving and minimal traffic. Thats the thing, my runs start early, we meet at around 6:15 am. alot of people dont like that, but fuck em! they just end up meeting us up later. I am the kind of person who stays at bear mountain at least for 6-7 hours on an event, I like to do at least 3-4 runs. In between runs we regroup,let the brakes cool, gas up, eat/piss, take pictures. its a great system.

Got any more info on the car shows? I just need to really know what time it takes place.

My new focus will be getting good video cameras and tripods and get some quality media out of these meets.