02-02-2007, 02:44 PM   #5
ElCapitan
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 E91 328xi & 2008 E90 335i

Cool!

So far the money pit has claimed:

-Winter alloys rims (17" Sport Edition E1) wrapped in Dunlop Winter Sport M3 RFT for next year. I don't believe steel rims are good for performance driving. They are too heavy.

-Blacklines

-Front euro xenon headlights assembly

Additionaly, before delivery, I will order the front chrome grills and sliver bumper fin from the 330/335 lineup, complete chrome window trim (my car will be black with tinted windows, that will a nice accent) and roof moldings in order to remove the roof railings.

Later I will get some 18" CSL replicas with ultra high performance summer tires for summer, Eibach or H&R sport springs and maybe front splitters(and that car will be done).

Also in the past few weeks I have got 18" CSL replicas for my E46 330xi with ultra high performance summer tires and a set of Eibach sport springs (that car had the following mods done: all around euro clears, OEM trunk lip spoiler and a set of winter alloys (17" Sport Edition F6) with Dunlop Winter Sport M. With the springs and CSL, that project is finally completed (took me almost 5 years).

In a few months/years, the M3 will eventually get sport springs with 19" CSL replicas (you see the trend? I love those wheels). That is that car needs.

This parental leave makes me blow money like there is no tomorrow. I will have to stop soon even though I am having a blast (my wife thinks I am crazy).

What are mods you have done/planning?

2008 E90 335i | Silver Grey | Terra | Piano Black | ZSP | ZKO | ZAT | ZKI | ZPL | ZKL |
2007 E91 328xi | Black Sapphire | Terra | ALuminium | ZKO | ZKI | ZPL
Past Cars: 2004 ///M3, 2002 E46 330xi, 2003 GTI 1.8T, 1996 Neon
Appreciate 0