03-20-2013, 12:05 PM   #72
dwells
ಠ_ಠ
United_States
Rep
Drives: Monaco Blue 335i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Sweat View Post
Your sig says GP Thunders. So digging up a month old post to try stir the pot. Too each his own indeed troll.
I had no intention of trolling, nor was I one the one who bumped the thread up. Sorry if what I said came across as harsh, I was just curious as I see a lot of other posts with a similar attitude. I don't think any of us here would ever dream of taking our cars to the dealership and paying exorbitant prices regardless of whether we can afford them - people like to avoid being ripped off and like to DIY for the most part. But for some reason that attitude doesn't apply for a lot of people to certain topics. Especially when it comes to things made in China, which is where the overwhelming majority of third-party parts come from, including those sold by vendors.

Oh, and I know my GP Thunders suck. I just wanted something to replace the yellow.