View Single Post
      04-06-2011, 09:01 AM   #61
Turkeybaster115
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335I

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsapphire7 View Post
Sorry...this is one of the most retarded suggestions ive ever seen(thats as polite as i will put it). The point of this thread is for me to provide some data for a solution that has worked to keep our cars under temps at the track. Just disclosing all the info I can about the conditions and mods at the track. I dont care what you believe, but this works and i hope it will be beneficial to the other members on this forum looking for a solution.
Why is that retarded? where is it posted on the ER site, that you should turn on your heater? Oh wait, next to the $1,500 price? I understand our cars run hot, but when was the last time you've seen a corvette, S2k, or any other car you see at these events, run with their heater on full blast? Re-read all my posts, I'm not bashing the ER product, or even promoting ar's, which is what I have. The last time I ran at the track, I didn't have an oil cooler, and hit 290. A guy there with a 335I manual with an oil cooler, maxed out at 275 degrees, and he DID NOT have his heater on, at all! SO to prove that this oil cooler is better than guys running just the stock one, you should run without the heater, like everybody else. Well thanks for at least coming on here and admiting you had the heater on. Didn't need the "retard" comment though.
Appreciate 0