08-20-2012, 06:14 PM   #84
Business edition
OBD Port Disabled
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW E90 M Sport Business

Quote:
Originally Posted by m thriller View Post
Yeh completey agree with u and its my own fault/decision and serves me right!
I work 6 out of 7 days and mostly dont get home till around 9pm, so trying to sell a car is a mission and cant afford to keep taking time off from work.
No i did not end up selling the car as the offer 1 of the guys made was too low for me.
Still like the car so not in a big rush to sell but just wanted a quick easy sell as most people do.
Still kick myself today for actually going near there, so trust me i'm feeling pee'd off at nobody but myself!
Hopefully you don't get in to any shit. I got my letter in may and sent it back blank with a letter to go with it. I have heard nothing yet and hopefully I don't hear anything back.

But other chap who got the letter who am talking to is getting taken to court in 2-3 weeks time, he did tell me the date but I forgot it. He got a sec 222.
When chap spoke to the copper about the CCTV footage, the copper said he could see it when he gets a Summons to court. As he got that letter now the copper said no, he has to wait till the day. So I don't what's going to happen him.

He got his nip same day as mines.

I will keep you all up to date

E90 LCI M SPORT BUSINESS EDITION - STAY SAFE & HAPPY MOTORING
Appreciate 0