07-27-2012, 01:33 PM   #90
A_P
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KASPA View Post
No it isn't. It's about all the things mentioned in my previous post. I.e all the abusive pm's and thoughtless comments.
Hmmm.

Looking at it logically.

I didnt say say my account was hacked by someone on here. I did say that I have my hotmail, facebook, E90post set to remember password, so I don't have to type it in everytime.

In regards to me posting on threads whilst I was out of country, that clearly is not the case. As for accusing you of being my ex lover. Erm, as funny as that might be I don't think that happened pal.

Furthermore, My apology thread has been up for over a week now, and you had plenty of time to raise any concerns that you might have. I would have been happy to apologise.

It just seems childish that after commenting on your thread last night You waited half hour or so and then decided to go off on some kind of rant. I mean what were you thinking? Be little me? Accuse me unfairly? Shame me into leaving the forum?

Everyone can take the mic, you couldve taken the mic out of me and I would've taken it in good faith, all part of the banter and all that.

But you decided to go on all animous, and I still don't understand why? because I made a comment on your thread?

It is for these reasons why I cannot issue an apology. As clearly you sought an opportunity to vent whatever frustrations you may have in your life.

Always has to be something dodgy hey Kaspa.
Appreciate 0