View Single Post
      12-05-2007, 10:31 AM   #88
brandon @ eas
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by LasVegas328I View Post
The reason why I didn't get 335i was because I had a A4 1.8T before and I just didn't like turbo because of many personal reasons. At the same time it was way out of my price range. I know that the A4 doesn't even compare to the 335i but at the same time I just didn't want turbo. Now that I think about it, I actually regret not getting 335i now. Regardless of my reasons why I didn't get a 335i, I'm just curious why you didn't get the 335i? Knowing yours or other fellow 328i owners reasons why they chose the 328i instead of the 335i may put me at ease. Please let me know thanks.

A couple reasons I chose 328.

A: Availability. it was hard enough to get a 328i with the options I wanted, let alone a 335. I needed a car asap, and wasnt willing to settle for a color, or interior I didnt want, even if it was a 335.

B: Daily driver. I drive 115 miles per day for work. I needed a practical car, with good MPG. The amount of time I sit in traffic, doesnt even allow me to go over 30mph most of the time, so having a twin turbo would do me no good! hahah

C: Price. the 335's were about 10k more than my car. Rather than spending the money on twin turbo daily driver, I chose to have a more practical daily, that I could use that extra money to fix up nice. I plan on getting an E92 M3 in about a year, for my fun car, if all goes well with my album!

Thanks for the comments guys!

B
Appreciate 0