View Single Post
      05-07-2009, 04:14 PM   #52
v2bling
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: speed demon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobahn335i View Post
That's definitely the rpm range where it rattles. And that is considered to be normal?

I'll definitely have my dealer take a look at that. It's not that annoying, but no way should it even be there on a 60k EUR car!!
You are so right man. THANKS SOMEONE IS actually bring up the point that this shouldnt happen on a car like this. You know what my friend said that owns a gs450h? He said get ready for your bmw to be in the shop all the time. This is before I even got the car or even know about the two huge problems they have with their suppliers. I know its not bmw fault, but it kind of is. As detail oriented as they are you would think they would put the damn car through its paces a little. Anyway. Screw bmw even though I like the 750i. Ill take my chances with porsche or audi next time THE ONLY REASON im keeing this car forever is cause I love the over all design that BANGLE created. NOT ARMIN VAN HOok or whatever that gayboys name is. He looks gay. Im sure he is.
Black Sapphire/Black Dakota/Bamboo/AnthraciteHeadliner/M-Tech Kit/Spoiler/Sports/Premium/Navi/HUD/Comfort/Rear Shades/ParkDistance/Ipod/Sports Auto w/Paddle/Logik7/30% Tint/Clear Bra/KW3/ Radenergie rs10 20"/Defi RedRacer Psi/Smoked front reflectors/ LED interior lights

Soon: Rpi Catback, GIAC or EVOtech flash, Dinan Rear Strut, OEM M5 Mirrors
Appreciate 0