View Single Post
      02-28-2007, 11:47 AM   #5
BavDom
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatan View Post
Hey everyone, I've been wanting to get the CF front lips for my car but they are a lot of money at the dealer. I also want to get the oem trunk spoiler as well, possibly carbon fiber. I want to know if there is enough interest from members to see if we can push a GB. I can't post a group buy since I am not an e90 vendor yet but if there is enough interest I'll go ahead and become one since I'll be saving money just as you all if we can do it. Don't PM me about prices or anything I want to do everything by e90 rules. Just let me know through this thread if these are mods you want on your car. Thanks.

e90post

>>>>ADD ON>>>>

Additionally, we will also be able to get the carbon fiber trim as well as the grille, let me know, i really want to get all these parts but in order to get them at a good price we have to join forces, and in order to sell them on e90post i have to dish out money from my pocket to become a vendor, i want to know for sure that people are interested so that I will save money on these mods even after dishing out the cash to do things the right way. THanks
Appreciate 0