07-18-2013, 07:57 AM   #20
DR-JEKL
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: Space Grey E92 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansonlai View Post
Thanks DR JEKL, but that is not a M sport, and I want a black in color.

I thank for your suggestion, but what about the car that I mentioned?
Do you have any opinion regarding that?

The dealer is asking for a deposit from me tomorrow, and generally, I am fine with that car, but just not sure if the car is in general, a good deal.
Only difference with m sport is aero kit, different shocks/springs, black hood lining, steering wheel and gear knob afaik.

A cleaner car with much less kays at the end of the day is the one to take imo, and im sure the majority of other 335i owners will most likely agree.

I did notice a few small flaws on that car advertised in terms of wear and tear (they have it as sold now on carsales??)

The drivers side seat bolster had scuffs/wear, rear rim was gutter rashed and really requires repair (what are the other three like?) rear seat the plastic cupholder divider area seems extremely worn and appeared as though something had been spilled,front bar did display signs of holograms defects (it require a 4 stage polish/detail most likely)

Whilst these might seem like a few moot comments, if you can see these defects in the pictures the car might be worse in person...

Don't let these guys pressure you into placing a deposit on the car!!! They will BS and tell you that they have other guys interested etc etc once you place a deposit on the car you will struggle to get that $ back if it goes pear shaped.
Appreciate 0