asian010
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

you just bought my twin but with manual and xdrive... lol damm another one
Quote:
Originally Posted by e90dreamer View Post
You guys will not believe this. Literally 4 days after posting this... I found exactly what I was looking for at a dealer that is 30 minutes from my house. I've been looking casually for the last month or so, but only recently have I been seriously looking to actually make the purchase. Anyhow, I got extremely lucky.

I found a Le Mans Blue 2011 e90, 335 xdrive with M-Sport, Cold Weather, Premium and Convenience packages and Navigation AND it's a manual transmission. Here's the listing if they haven't pulled it yet: http://bit.ly/uoJqHq

Originally I was looking for a 2009 because I was looking to spend around 35k, however this deal was too good to pass up. It was a "factory demonstrator" which I later found out meant it was driven by a BMW executive, so technically I am the first owner of this vehicle, however it was being sold as a used car with 11k miles.

The one thing I didn't like was the oyster/black interior color; I would have preferred all black (although now it's definitely growing on me). But I used this as a negotiating point and was able to get the sales price down to 42,500 and got some all season rubber floor mats thrown in.

So I basically got a new BMW at 15k below the sticker with every option available including BMW Assist and the factory warranty and maintenance program. When I drove off the lot my heart was racing... I felt like I robbed the place.

Guess it's time to change my screename for this forum.
Appreciate 0