United_States
Rep
Drives: Fresh

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [8.24]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdnrockies View Post
Good post Mike.

I understand what your take is on the guns....especially considering your line of work, but I do have to wonder if it would make a difference if there were much more strict controls in place. There is no easy answer or clear causality associated with these tragic gun massacres. Finding a way to keep your people safe from these events, one way or another, would sure be beneficial.
I don't think it will make a difference bc in the end the messed up sick people in this world will still find a way to beat the gun control system and get there hands on the guns whether it be legal or illegal. In the end I believe there a lot more sane people in the world than sick people so if people are free to carry weapons as they please, statistically there will be more people on the good side of the law with weapons ready to protect themselves and loved ones. I just feel that with gun control, the sane people will follow the laws and will not have guns, and the sick people will break it and have them anyway, which in the end will make the situation worse.

Just my $.02

I have exhaust and an intake...
Appreciate 0