View Single Post
      01-02-2013, 06:39 PM   #13
DUI Elite
///M at Heart
Rep
Drives: 06 SGM E90, 15 BSM E84

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
Yeah I'm getting it done locally in someone's garage soon. Going to make it a point to stop by my local garage and point out that what I was requesting was/is possible. In there defense I live in a rather "old" community and the majority of their car's owners' are elderly and they haven't had a request like mine. They went off what their BMW rep told them so I won't hold it against them.

Also I'm a bit of a nerd and would love to learn to code myself however I gave up on Windows awhile ago and from what I can gather it's not available on OSX
NCS Expert isn;t available to work on OS X but if you run Parallel's on your Mac, and use Windows, you can achieve the same goal, but in my opinion its a bigger pain than its worth.

Using NCS Dummy on a windows PC is much much more straightforward because theres no formatting issues.

Even with running parallel's on a Mac, I've noticed that programs in Windows 7 can be glitchy.

I have picked up on some things about coding by watching others do it, but there's too much at stake for me to want to learn on my own.
Appreciate 0