View Single Post
      05-10-2012, 12:32 PM   #6
QUiKSR20
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13' F30 328i 6MT

Garage List
Its not a good price, I wouldn't even consider that car without any pictures. There is just a BS description and no pictures. I just bought my E90 and found it on autotrader...

When I was looking for cars if they had no pictures I wouldn't even consider them. Also CPO is nice if possible but if its not atleast get VIN and see if BMW will give you the full service records for the car. Before buying my car I wanted a car that was maintained at the dealer and had a friend who works there pull the full history. And after that checked out I asked the seller ( a non BMW dealer ) If they had a prob bringing to the local BMW dealer and getting a PRE PURCHASE Inspection done at my expense.. $150

Once all that stuff looked good and then worked on the price and felt comfortable.

If your purchasing a used 07 335i with no warranty you better believe your gonna wanna know what your getting into and also know the common probs and how much it can cost to fix outside of warranty.
  • Gummed up intake ports ( needs cleaning from BMW or trained person with right tools )
  • Rattling Wastegates
  • High Pressure Pump ( little less concern warrantied to 120k now )
  • Bad Injectors

Etc etc ( all common 335 issues ) & will cost you alot outside of warranty. Just make sure you know everything before you dive in... Research Research and more Research will net you a great car used just play it safe!
Appreciate 0