BGM
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F20 M140i

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjs View Post
Right, I've posted enough pics of these clowns, and its like this

You get your car, be it an Se or an M Sport, and some part of your brain goes to shit - "erm...I know, i'll add an M badge" (only occasionally an M3 or M5/M6 badge) it must be because you've got a small cock, and by adding the M badge it gives you a bigger package in the eyes of others. Its another little 'status' symbol to them.

Some debadge, some just add it ( I wish I had a camera last night after seeing a 10 plate 730d sport with an M bande on the grill and boot), but regardless, you go to this trouble (including buying an M badge) and place it at a random location inconsistent with all the other wannabies.

So of course you can do what you want with your car, its a free(ish) world, and we all have our opinions. Mine is that M badgers have small cocks and insecurity issues and merely demonstrate to the outside world they cant afford the real deal, or think they are impressing those who know little about cars, but know 'M' ought to mean sonething special.

We know what we'd think if we saw an R badge on a 1.6 golf, an RS badge on a 2.0tdi A4, or an AMG badge on a B180.

So 'clown', or 'Small cock', whatever. Never seems to be women with an M badge either.
i can feel the anger seeping out of the screen :O
Appreciate 0