korr
Captain
Kazakhstan
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 335i M-Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDiCandido View Post
Here's my 2-cents on the subject. I'd never knowingly put cheap Chinese-made parts on any of my cars. The Chinese have proven that they can't make small appliances, pet food, toothpaste, or even children's toys correctly, so why would anyone trust them to make one of the most important components on a car correctly? Especially the brakes on a performance car like a BMW. I also don't like the thought of sending American dollars (and jobs) to communist China in order to "save" a few dollars on shoddy, unreliable products that wear out, break and need to be replaced much sooner than higher quality American, European or Japanese products. It's been my experience that you usually get what you pay for and buying cheap, shoddy Chinese-made brakes will almost certainly end up costing you more in the long run...
well communist china is the biggest foreign creditor to the US, and if communist china stop buying US Debt lol yea, so right, you dont like the idea of sending dollars and jobs to communist china in order to save a few bucks lol? Maybe shoulda asked Japan and Europe to buy the US debt and help out the economy instead of China since they make higher quality products than china, oh wait their economy is fucked too huh?

Appreciate 0