Right Responsible
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: AW F21 M135i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzapb View Post
hello 330! (or should that be 335d m sport nice to meet you pal

yeah i did read that on another post, thats a fantasic saving. loving your spec too..

I dont feel too bad about not getting such a great deal. think its was around 3%, as i am sure not many people ask anyway. The problem is i thought wow 3%, thinking it was good! and theres me thinking i did all my homework

I wonder what people think tho of trying to get more out of the dealer by raising the price given for the part-x... (4,300 was the best that the website he used quoted) but i am sure i could push to 5, espically if I want the service & maint. package for 5 years.

the wait is toture tho the other half is soooo fed up with BMW talk hehe

What part of N.Ireland you from mate? dad is from tyrone!
Hi again Daz, Thanks for the comments.
You have quite a bulging spec lined up there yourself. I would love to go for the petrol 335 but cheap southern Irish diesel is just too tempting

I have read on another post somewhere that the USB port will become standard from March build cars, but not sure may be a myth.

I feel at the moment that i could nearly give back a percent or 2 discount if they could just get the car to me sooner. Patience is not one of my strong points thats for sure.

I have to just keep biting my tongue now every time I feel the need to mention the car to my wife. She just glazes over.
I suppose its the same when she starts going on about a pair of shoes or a jacket she has seen somewhere - I just go 'yeah, yeah, really?? ahh yeah thats nice!'

I am originally from Tyrone as well - Strabane to be precise (the folks place)
I am living in Banbridge now though, a smallish country town 20 miles south of Belfast.

Good luck and happing waiting!!
Appreciate 0