View Single Post
      03-08-2013, 12:26 PM   #1
KWVT
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW

Frozen Techno Violet E92 and Phoenix Yellow E46

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share some pictures that I took the other night with a buddy of mine. I own the "frozen techno violet" E92 and the Phoenix Yellow M is his. I just want to say that I am by no means a professional photographer and this was actually my first time with the new DSLR. Just wanted to get some shots up to share with the community. I saw Auto Coutures techno violet E92 M and that is what inspired this project. Ill be posting more pictures as I take them and once the summer wheels and coils go on I will also post more pictures.

**This car is rubber-wrapped in techno violet in a satin metallic finish**

I want to give a huge thank you to Jay at rubber-wrap.com he is the one responsible for this project and was more than helpful. I cannot say enough good things about him. Check out some more of his work at rubber-wrap.com or follow him on instagram or twitter @rubber_wrap_jay. To my knowledge he is one of the only guys around that is able to create any color you can imagine and put metallic flake in the wrap at well. The quality of the job is excellent and overall I am very happy with how this project turned out. If you want more information on the product or his services feel free to contact me with any questions or contact Jay directly.

**Car is on winter wheels and yes I know they are ugly. Also, I know the car needs to be dropped more, it is an XI on H&R lowering kit but will be on coils hopefully before summer rolls around**

Here are some pictures that I took in crappy lighting where the violet doesn't stand out as much. I think its cool that the color of the wrap, because of the metallic flake in it, really depends on the lighting.

When we finally get some sun around here I will try and get some pictures of the crazy metallic that is in this wrap! Let me know what you guys think!
Appreciate 0