BilLYtheKiD325i
smashin panties...
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 325i E90

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwaddiction View Post
Billy the Kid / Shanon - lets establish the facts first.

1. I have never received the item that you claim you sent me.

2. You have defamed me in a public forum, which is against the law.

3. There is credible evidence that you are inciting violence with absolutely no proof but your own opinion.

Points 2 and 3 - all written evidence is now printed and I will be seeking legal advice on Monday. Point 3 - I am now considering refering this matter to police.

I have dealt with several members on this forum both as a buyer and seller with absolutely no issues. I have an Ebay account with over 600 positive feedbacks. The reason why the PayPal claim was lodged is that the item was not received within the promised timeframe and I have been scammed by sellers on Ebay before. Before making the claim I contacted Australia Post depot that services my suburb and they had no record of any item from Perth addressed to me.

I take great pride in my integrity and in fact try and assist people from getting scammed.

YOU ARE MAKING VERY SERIOUS ALEGATIONS HERE - BACK THEM UP, show me any evidence that the item was sent, do it right now, do it in the public forum

I have nothing to hide, I have your phone number / name / IP address - all that is needed to refer this to police

I demand an immediate apology for this absolutely disgraceful conduct
YOU ARE SUCH A TOSSER. I DID NOT MENTION YOUR NAME ON THIS OR ANY OTHER FURUM SITE. I MEARLY WARNED THAT THERE WAS A SCAMMER OUT THERE AND THOSE PEOPLE WHO WANTED TO KNOW WHO YOU WERE, WERE CONTACTED VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU, IN FACT, MADE YOURSELF PUBLIC BY YOUR PATHETIC DEFENCE OF YOUR DISHONESTY
Appreciate 0