View Single Post
      06-12-2012, 08:13 AM   #1
toicy4ya
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 06 BMW 330XI

Feedback On A Pre-Owned 06 330i...

Sup Guys,
I need your feedback, I have been looking to purchase a 2006 BMW 330 (Sport) for over a year. I enjoy the look of this particular car, the reliability of the engine, the sport model with 18” wheels with sport suspension and sport seats. It’s a clean car that looks good as is with little to no exterior modding necessary, (at least according to my preference). I have finally accrued the funds to purchase one. As some may be aware this particular car and year is difficult to find with decent mileage and still in good shape. As a result of several months searching I found a Black on Black 2006 BMW 330i with 29k miles, Navigation, Premium and Sport package. The car is truly in mint condition both aesthetically and in performance. However, the asking price at the dealer is $24,995. After several weeks of back and forth negotiation, I have managed to lower the price to $23,000. At this point I don’t believe they will go any lower. I know I may be able to find something less expensive with possibly 50-60k miles possibly in another state, as I see many in Florida and Texas. However, I am in NY and just not willing to travel that far to purchase a car (again that’s just my preference). What do you guys think of this deal?
Appreciate 0