View Single Post
      05-28-2013, 01:10 PM   #26
NM7
NM7
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 535d F10, x1 2.5d F48, x3 3.0d

DMT335D sorry to hear about your experience i can imagine this being very frustrating.. i had a call with BMW UK today and im so glad i kicked off last week cause i was so in the right with the help of the guys on here.. how can hoses make a sudden lose of power when clearly there is no boost at all.. Anyway 30min call to BMW uk they now chasing this with BMW vines in gatwick so hopefully they will cover it all including the hoses under warranty as this is a clear case of it being miss diagnosed. I took my hoses to independent mechanic that i know and he said that the cotton braid on the hoses has perished this wouldnt cause any loss of boost. So i mention this to BMW now they started to get bit worried as they know that they are in the wrong..i done my research and thanks to everyone on here i am hoping i get it all back..

DMT335d hope all works out for you if you.. do you have extended warranty on your car?

Guys is there anyway of making this as official complaint to BMW that this is common problem in the 335d and 535d cause they fob ppl of by saying its the age of the car etc when clearly its a manufacturing fault seeing as this has happened to car newer than mind and with less millage be good to hear everyone's view maybe save people forking out money.

Neetin
Appreciate 0