nmcampbell
On The Highway To Hell
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i jt blk/lemon

Garage List
2008 e90 335i  [0.00]
I had the same experience

I walked into Assael on a Sunday evening because I happened to be in the neighborhood. There were no other people shopping but there were about six sales guys standing around outside the front door, too busy talking to each other to see if I needed any help.

I was ready to buy if I found the right deal, even had a pre-approval from my loan company. After a few minutes, I walked off the lot...I only stuck around as long as I did because my 7-year old had to use the bathroom (I hope his aim was bad).

Anyway, I ended up going with Will Shaw and Jason Serlot from Long Beach BMW. These guys have been straight up with me from day one and I've always like how they've handled this transaction. Just based on customer service alone, these guys will get my repeat business. For a first time BMW buyer, this was hugely important to me. I ordered a jet black/lemon interior 2008 335i with nav, sport, premium, winter, ipod, and Sirius. Delivery date is 1/8/08 and I'm going crazy with anticipation. Oh, and they got me better financing then my pre-approval company (USAA) through BMW despite the fact that USAA had been advertising some of the best rates around.

Last edited by nmcampbell; 11-12-2007 at 08:45 PM..
Appreciate 0