Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 328i 07

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by truong321 View Post
hmm, I think hes venting because some see him as someone that would fit in those shows, and hes just saying that he's not one of them.

btw, im starting to see the shows influence ..around
I get that but truthfully why care? This just makes him seem exactly like them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost_Nation View Post
Do I whine about he said/she said BS, do I sit and wonder what my g/f is thinking about or doing all day, do I lay around all day doing nothing and acting like I have no responsibilities in life, is every other word I say " yea dude" or "pfff....know what I mean," do I act like I own the world, do I feel like I HAVE to have everything in world, do I walk around with my nose in the air?
I don't know, I haven't met you offline and I won't say you don't. You may not do that all or do it exactly on the show. But I bet you do those things. Hell, all young people do.

Quote:
But I do......realize that its a privilege to have what we have and that its not a right, realize that it can all be taken away just as fast as it was given to you, and to be prepared for anything at all times, realize that I have a duty and a responsibility in life to achieve success for myself and to repay my mother for her hard work to provide us with more then enough, realize how important it is to give to people who are less fortunate, realize that I should never and never will boast about my financial status or what I have and that that is one of the most disgusting things one can do, realize that its not normal to live like the way we do the USA, with readily available food, water, shelter and sooo much more,
What the hell. Man, when did this shit come up? I mean I realize that all too. But don't even try and pull that shit that you think that way everyday and it has an effect on every single thing you do. I am 100% I am way more political than you and know way more horrible things that have occured.

And you know what I have actually done something about shit. I have written numerous articles even some that were printed in wide spread news papers. I have told others and I have donated to real causes.

But at the end of the day. Do I make every decision based off of my ideaology and such no. Why are you acting like a saint.

I hate to seem like I am attacking you. But you just went off on some HOO RAH I am a different type of 19 year old who has learned everything.

If you thought the way you just said in this little speech you wouldn not be getting wasted or partying and you would not be spending your money on frivolous mods for your vehicle.

Quote:
Is that why I went to Shir Lanka when they had their hurricane and volunteered at the red cross for a week, is that why I donate money to schools over seas and less fortunate people, is that why I gave half of our best plates, cups, silver wear and more to a friend who is living on his own and has been out of work recently, I took that same friend to Costco and had him shop for everything he needed from food to clothes, to a tv just so he could have one again. I help my gardener out, I help my maid out…..I am on their level and never act like Im above them. Listen, most of you have never met me and are limited by what a forum can provide, but those of you who have met me and are friends with me know what type of person I am. I am modest, you wouldn’t even think I drive, have, live, or anything else the way I do if you were to just talk to me or see me.
For someone who can't spell the place and it seems like everything else is spelled fairly well. It makes me wonder if it's true. If you really did good for you. I donated money due to not having the cash flow to be able to fly out there. I won't say to much on the other things you are saying are good. But the friends thing is kind of something a lot of people would do.