08-15-2006, 06:00 AM   #5
paddywac
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: bmw e90 320d m sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by needforspeed
You must understand that I have no personal knowledge of downloading music from the internet.

However, I believe that (if you were so inclined) you could register for a free account here:

http://www.warez-bb.org/

and probably find all of the albums you are missing posted on the internet.

If you sign up for a rapidshare account here:

www.rapidshare.de

Then you will (so I hear) be able to download any rapidshare files at VERY HIGH SPEED (I have heard rumours that people with 14 megabit internet connections can download from rapidshare at 1.4 meg a second - that would be a typical album in about 2 minutes).

If you still had gaps in your collection an easy way to fill them would be to look here:

www.allofmp3.com

'Apparently' you can download entire albums for a little over a dollar having bought credit for this site safely via the paypal system.

All of this would not be 'strictly' legal and so would be between you and your god

Any rumours that I may have just pm'd paddywac with download links for the entire new order discography are of course quite unfounded
Of course speaking hypothetically if need for speed had just pm'd me with aforementioned discography I would be eternally grateful and have to buy him a pint if I make it to the next meet

Nice one
Appreciate 0