View Single Post
      05-07-2011, 04:07 AM   #2
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard
United_States
Rep
Drives: 01 740i sport

I work on commission. I work 24/7. At times, I have to be up at 3am to make a phone call. Or wait for other people to wake up in other time zone even if it means i have to be up all night till 5am. So if i dont close a deal then i get to eat noodles and use candles as heat.
I get to deal with people who talk big but dont deliver at times and waste my time in the process, they act like children constantly bickering about every 0.01% for weeks. Its a fucking nightmare.

The pay out is big once a year, but the rest of the year i have the stress of not spending all my money all at once and make it last all year.

My second part time job, that keeps me afloat, involves buying used cars and sending them over seas. The hard part about it, is my partner who doesnt know shit about cars, very picky about cars or SUVs, and i have to spoon feed him every detail about a vehicle what makes it good or bad. He talks way too much and doesnt think anything through, he makes decisions at the spur of the moment, but a hard working guy.

In a addition to, my dog comes first. She gets to eat meat even if i cant afford to eat meat, because i cook for my dog as i dont feed her dog food. Since i live in area where everything is close by, i ride my bicycle to most of the places when i shop, and my dog pulls me on my bike. She gets the needed exercises and i get my grocery shopping done.

Last edited by KGB7; 05-07-2011 at 05:09 AM..
Appreciate 0