View Single Post
      07-09-2007, 02:42 PM   #34
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

Yan, checked it out by what **********s said. They were trying to give the excause again. Yea right, respond it immediately. Funny, HAHA~ By the way, you guys didnt answer my questions at all. All you did was give all kind SXHXIX and finding excause for your mistakes. Check it out everyone, **********s can only take the positive and no negative. They are still complainging their mistakes and customers. They dont try to fix their mistakes or learn how to treat their customers' right. All they done was argue to the customer and blame on cutomers. They are the worse and most ridiculous bussiness that I have been to it. They are so unbelievable! I have purchase amount of stuffs from the e90popst members already. Go ask see if I have ever been rude or into this sitution like this. Be mature **********s, try to take the mistakes and learn it. Dont just complain and argue. You guys were even try to lied by you didnt receive my mail that which is againest you. ModBargins is the worse and riduclous. Dont treat customers right and done business right. Check it out the thread ModBargins, see if there is only 1~2 people complain. Dont you know how to count. I guess you never learn well from school.
Appreciate 0