lux.sh
missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep
Drives: fast around corners.

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by playstereo View Post
I originally wanted Euro Headlights to get rid of the amber corners, I contacted Various dealers, even went as far as getting ready to order from barbarian shop they told me it takes around two weeks to come from Germany and will still have to change color of angel eyes and corner bulbs since I wanted white instead of yellow plus the $$ factor was too much just to get rid of the amber corners. and not to mentioned getting errors in the process. I considered after market but reading and looking quality of the reflectors and lighting oem was a better quality and choice.
I also considered painting the reflector to match the color of the car.no to mention finding somebody who would do it and who knew what to do.
I finally spoke with Jay who showed me the LCI but we didn't know if it would support AHL, the led side blinkers is what I liked on the LCI not to mention the corner delete is definitely a nice touch, that I only seen with Jay , we tried the conversion running everything oem with bi-xenons and Ahl no errors. I had this headlights installed on Wednesday. on E90 335I 2008. so far I have no errors. ahl are working functional. Jay and Mike provided great customer service making sure I was happy with the conversion and color. If you want LCI on Pre LCI vehicle and want the euro look and still have high beam and led side blinkers this is the way to go it can be done, so at the end I accomplished
a: No more ugly amber's,
b: LED in the side blinkers
c: Corner delete feature
d: Did not loose AHL and sacrificed look for features
e: Most importantly no errors.
f: kept everything OEM.

Great job for getting it done. Looks like you went through alot. How much do you think it costs to do all that?

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
Appreciate 0