View Single Post
      02-03-2011, 12:52 AM   #19
Penn999
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach V Dan View Post
I installed one on my car. So far, so good. No codes. Better throttle response, especially down low. I have...erm...traction problems now. Penn can relate, I'm sure.

--Dan
What til you start putting all the bolt-on's on your car. If I were you I would get the quaife LSD and m3 rear subframe bushings to eliminate wheel-hop. Have you experienced much yet. I wanted to get mine installed up there but it seems you guys dont have the tools, might be a good investment with all of the upgraded turbo sets coming out this year The videos from our weekend up there look good, thanks for posting both runs. I will be coming back up there soon when I get my HPF exhaust(tuesday) and my snow failsafe(next week sometime) in so I can run meth and 17psi. I am shooting for 430whp and 460wtq with race+meth. Another psi or so and I should be close. Keep us updated as you continue the build on your car.
07' MT, Quaife LSD, BMW Performance LED Steering Wheel, HPF FMIC, AA BOV, HPF Exhaust, DCI, Procede V5, AR Stage 1 oil cooler, AR OCC, AR CL DP's, Vishnu Meth Kit, UUC SSK+DSSR, UUC Shift knob, (19 inch)VMR V715's/Yokohama Advan AD08's, Hartge Pedals and Floor Mats. Awaiting Install: M3 Rear Subframe Bushings, Full M3 suspension bits, AST 4100's, DSS axles. Future plans: Vishnu Single turbo kit
Appreciate 0