02-08-2013, 10:17 PM   #9
psmitty95
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 M340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90Company View Post
I have OSS V2, and I can tell you and the OP that LS3 is the brightest option sitting next to mine and orion v4's. That said, I would say the V2's look the classiest out of the three. E92 LCI beats them all though, keep that in mind.
Idk since I haven't seen the LS3's in person but I have spoken to a few LS3 owners along with reading their posts. The majority have told me if they did it again they would go OSS after comparing there's directly to a car with OSS. Most didn't really mention brightness but the quality of the work and being able to do more to the headlights. I think they are both extremely bright and the difference is probably very slim so it comes down to wanting a full circle ring or a cut ring. For me the cut was nice and all the pics of seen of the V4's made them look amazing which is why I went with those. Plus OSS is closer to me and they had more options for headlight mods than just rings and blackout. For example, i'm doing a 2-tone along with the amber LED's in the eyebrow swapped to white. Can't wait for them to come
More Pictures: Build Thread /// 683AWHP/675AWTQ
Appreciate 0