09-14-2017, 08:42 AM   #46
OmahaDZL
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2010 335D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got-Torque View Post
Codes were 4560, 4570, 4610.

Fuel filters only have 6k on them (have a 2 micron downstream of the factory one). Can ran great for a few months. Started having issues on full throttle runs, going into reduced power mode. Eventually it started occurring under less and less throttle amounts. Can't go 1/2 throttle for over a second or it will occur now.

I plan to go hybrids and a larger tune eventually so I figured that replacing the pump is money well spent.

My android phone I used for gauges and logging died (battery swelled up) and I haven't replaced it yet so I haven't been able to log anything. Not sure if my Schwaben scan tool will do that or not?

Got a pump coming from Whitbread and a tool in the mail, should get it put on this weekend. I'm also interested to see how my intake runners look after almost 10k miles of meth injection (hoping they are cleaned up)...
I just found a thread from a couple years ago....his issue was the lpfp...just kinda dying slowly...

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1033469

If you are going stage 3/4 anyway, just as well do the hpfp now....but Im not sure its going to solve your issue... but it will def remove the possibility and make diagnosis easier.
Appreciate 0