01-08-2008, 04:24 PM   #103
rideelement247
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 335i, 67 Camaro SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGarbagePrince View Post
The only thing I have to say about this is that rideelements story is infact true. They do take the car for a test drive even for most oil changes. The fact that his apprentice was driving I don't agree with either. I don't agree with how it was handled by vista at all. The big guy that you saw was the guy who was driving your car the other person was myself. I will admit to being 150pnds soaking wet with a brick in my pocket.(Not the slightest bit demeaning) They were told by their superiors to handle it a certain way and let vista deal with it. I do feel for the situation you were put through and I really think it should have been handled differently. If it was at his shop and not at a BMW dealership there would be more to be said for his part in the clean up. But I will say again I am sorry for what you were put through and I don't think anyone should have to go through something like that.
Well I deleted it and asked down4it to delete my quote. I do not want to butt heads with Jacque and his buddies. Thanks.
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(e90post.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0