06-05-2012, 12:51 PM   #160
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a few BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by creaminz View Post
Ok...Ranz...Ranz....never heard of it. So I looked it up and I came up with this....

Custom work is always coo, cuz it's unique, takes time and lots of headache to make something into reality. But I don't know why you come to this thread to praise RANZ? in all capital letters too!
It's awesome that they made custom bumper for M3 owner, I am sure owner is happy with it. But to me, that bumper reminds of movie Predator and his well...out of place face. Not to bash but I am just saying there's no need for you to come in here and advertise Ranz. This is free forum I know, feel free to make your own thread, don't worry I won't take my 1M bumper photo over to your thread.
RANZ MOTORSPORTS SUCKS! Your car is proof of LTBMW's quality work. I made a HUGE mistake trusting Ranz with anything. My cars at Long's now, fixing what Ranz f**ked up.

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals

Last edited by Neema; 06-05-2012 at 01:31 PM..
Appreciate 0