United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335i, 05 E46 330i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2005 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@N54Tuning.com View Post
Other guy had a different problem. He was working on something electrical and after reconnecting the battery the car would not start with tune in. In that case it does sound hardware related but we'll see when BMS looks at it. Car stalling and able to be restarted means the tune is still working fine. But there is not sufficient fuel pressure, injector is stuck closed/open, etc. Its all in the details

Mike
I'm a procede guy. But this itself just proves that we can't take all these 'misfiring' 'sputtering' or whatever issues and slap a stereotype on the tune. Anyone who stirs that pot up is just making things worse. Its not about who wins these stupid wars its about developing for our cars and making them faster than the competition regardless of whose tune is doing the work. We should be positively reinforcing each other not negative trash talk. There is no point in doing that. People need to give it a rest and stop trying to make the other tune look bad. I've never done it except out of direct spite in response to such a claim and I don't plan on doing it anymore. This 'sputtering' shouldn't and in my opinion does not degrade the quality of the JB tune. Its not like mike or shiv are out to sell a POS product.
Appreciate 0