View Single Post
      11-14-2012, 10:31 AM   #49
bmw335idizzle
Private
Rep
Drives: bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmwECY View Post
vishnu procede was the bench mark for teh ISO jb4 gen 5. no surprises here. terry has better customer service. terry has recognized the value in a flash + piggy and works indirectly with cobb. congrats, OP. your power level increase is awesome.

shiv probably will never concede that a flash + piggy was the best option last year. not until the "procede flash" came out did people realize a piggy is limited to fueling ceilings. i, for one, will continue to use cobb and piggy combo's.

terry is primed to take over the piggy market. the only thing vishnu has going for them lately is the single turbo and the flex fuel kit. the procede flash helps out when you're at the limit of a piggy. cobb + jb4 is essentially a better option.
Question... I've been searching all over but I can't find it. People who run jb4 G5 and using ethanol mix likes to do the Cobb/bms reflash, where the heek to I find this?!?! Lol also is the Cobb flash with jb4 g5 iso just as good as Vishnu rev 3 with flex fuel kit and reflash?
Appreciate 0