CrazyDesi
Custom User Title:
United_States
Rep
Drives: 89 325ic, '06 330xi

Garage List
1989 M3  [0.00]
1989 325ic  [0.00]
I had to deal with this shit recently...I needed a car right away so I had to get something off the lot....

Bayside -- skum bags! The sales staff is very disrespectfull. When we were looking for an e46 for my brother we had a very bad experience with a sales person. This dealer ship sucks big nuts.

Hoever I know a few of the people in the parts department as I have owned E30s for a while now Carlos in parts is very cool...

Rallye -- there is this Asian dude there his name is pronounced Show.... he is really cool. He autocrosses also so he will let you beat on a car during the test drives. The only thing which bugged me about this dealer was that they promised me a car they could not get. I really wanted to give my buisness to this dealer but they could not get the car I wanted. Their service is great I understand they have 24 hour drop off.

Competition -- this is where I ended up getting my car from. I have not been there yet as I did the whole deal on the phone. However as a warning....they did burn the paint on my brother's e46 when they were prepping it for deli every. I think they have great prices but they have a very pushy sales force.

Habberstad-- they are also cool one of the track instructors from the CCA works here.....that is about all i can say. They have inflated prices. They dont have a high pressure sales enviroment but again it all comes down to The dollars.
Appreciate 0