Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: A tin can on boost

Pics from the meet?

EDIT:Oh and(copied from a local forum)

The Longest Day at Watkins Glen -2011

Monday June 13th, 2011.
Patroon and NY Chapters of the BMWCCA invite you to a unique one day event at Watkins Glen. The Longest Day at Watkins Glen. 12 hours of track time! ( ok it is actually 11.5)
NASCAR took the 2nd day away from us ( could be an F1 driver testing a car….) and Watkins Glen helped us work out a solution. We have the track from 8:00 AM to 8:30 PM that day.
From 8:00 -12:00 –Traditional HPDE for all student groups with an open track format for Advanced Solo / Instructor candidates and Instructors.
From 12:00-1:00 -Lunch break for flaggers with follow the leader touring laps for your friends and family.
1:00-5:00 –Back to the HPDE/Open Track stuff
5:00-5:30 – Dinner Break for flaggers
5:30-8:30 – Open track for Instructors and students signed off that day ( or in the Advanced solo group)

So – Instructors, Advanced Solo/open track people should see at least 4-5 hours of track time.
Cost $275 for HPDE students ( Who can pay an additional $50 for the 5:30-8:30 time if signed off that day)
Advanced Solo/Open Track/Instructor candidates - $325
Instructors—trade track time for Instruction time.

Need additional things to keep you busy? Sunday—the chapter will host some sort of wine and food thingy at a local winery
AND on Tuesday –you might be able to glimpse that F1 driver ……..

NON BMW's Welcome
Register online at www.Patroon.motorsportreg.com

EDIT my edit: Keeler has a concours show! I need to find a vehicle who's owner has interest!

...actually I need to get something going in WNY for concours d'Elegance..

Last edited by autoaesthetica; 05-15-2011 at 09:18 PM..
Appreciate 0