04-13-2011, 01:02 PM   #15
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkahtropolis View Post
basically with you 100%. and yeah the group of OT regulars has changed completely and for the worse. I've only been bitching about it for at least a year and a half but I can't leave because the OT link is right beneath the gen auto section which is the only reason I even go to bimmerpost anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGP View Post
Groups changed. You can see it when you look around. The people are all different. If the group of guys in OT were to all leave at once, I would probably think this place is dead as well. But there might be another group of guys that I don't know very well that enjoys their time in OT. It is just how shit works. I would never come out and honestly give a general opinion on the way things are here. It is all based on what you are looking for.

JH is looking for something that isn't here anymore. Certainly a funny dude. Missed throughout OT for sure. But when you click this section and it upsets you more than entertains you, it is probably time to move on.

It will be like that for every single one of us. Except Collin. He will stop posting because they don't have the internet behind bars.

Too much bitchin.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0