abhishriv
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Coupe (Space grey)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmergrl86
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishriv View Post
Yea just wait it out. Best thing I noticed about my car after getting coils installed was that I barely get any body roll now on turns, and just feels planted. But I was lowered a fair bit and had the v2 set up to be more stiff so I had to be careful of bumps on the road. I found myself making a mental note of any and all pot holes in my area lol. For winter I raised up as much as rmp said they could do it and I can fit maybe 1 finger between the top of the tire and the fender.
Yeah.. that's what I've been hearing from people about less body rolls on turns after they got their KW's installed. I know with the V1s .. I won't be able to adjust the dampening settings. I just hope the ride isn't too harsh compared to stock though.

How much did RMP charge you for height adjustments? I'm probably going to wait until I put my summer tires back on and then get the coils installed. Would you suggest doing that?
Think they only charged me 50$ for height adjustment. And they did an alignment. It wasn't too much work for them since my car was already on the lift with wheels off for the wavetrac install. When you get the coils installed from them don't get an alignment right away. Let the new suspension settle for a couple weeks and then get the alignment.
Appreciate 0