View Single Post
      07-12-2010, 09:26 AM   #1
RagingKileak
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M3 CS

www.pixel-junkies.co.uk need your help!!

Ladies, Gents,

Just a quick update!

Some of you know (though few care I guess) that I started a video gaming website with some mates about six months ago.

Since then, we've had a few challenges to get things done, forge relationships with publishers and so on.... All in all, things were a bit less exciting than we had hoped!

However, things have recently started to look up and we are being invited to more and more events, receiving some promo stuff including closed Beta's and being offerred interviews with developers etc. We're now even writing for a popular Yorkshire based magazine which reaches around 200,000 people and have been in discussions with a local radio station which is looking promising!!

I'm doing everything I can to think outside the box and promote the site really... Again as ever, I hope Tony and Viv don't mind me posting this as they have always been gracious in the past and I do NOT want to steal readers away!

What we really need is forum members, traffic throughput and MOST importantly, a couple of people interested in games with a little bit of spare time who can help us post regular news updates and potentially in the future, write reviews and articles.

If anyone out there has an interest in games, I urge you to visit us and register your interest in the forum. If you would prefer, send me a PM (though I will bloody make you join anyway lol) and I'd love to hear from you!

Here is the recruiting thread:
http://www.pixel-junkies.co.uk/Forum...php?f=15&t=193

Clearly, in the short term I am not offering much, but the potential is there to make yourself highly visible to the public, writing about something you love, and with no need whatsoever for technical or web development talents! You might even get some free stuff one day!!!

Cheers guys, again as ever, any comments welcomed too!

Regards
Matt
Appreciate 0