04-11-2012, 04:22 PM   #64
atown88
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixShotEspressO View Post
I was doing a CT ABD/Pel with/without contrast (rectal of course) and the little lady said to me "I think a little leaked out".

"NP, I said I put a couple chucks behind you this sort of thing is normal don't be embarrassed. Can you continue?"

I don't know what it was, maybe the way she said she was ok or what ever but I thought it might be a good idea to go check on her. I walked around to the far side of the table and ended up flat on my back. I tried to catch my self as I fell and ended up with a hand full o shit.

That wasn't so bad well not compared to the shit on the back of my neck. Dude she completely BLEW ASS there was shit on the wall literally.

True story.

that one is not a s good as the one where I was going to the ER to assist with a bedside portable on a "frequent flyer" Vet. As soon as I opened the door I felt a thump on my chest. I looked down and there was a nicely formed turd on the ground. I looked up at the guy and he said " my bad Brown, I thought you were that blood sucking bitch coming to put that plastic in my dick again"

True story.

That's hilarious! I've been there for a little more than a year now and have yet to see shit. *crosses fingers*
Appreciate 0