11-23-2006, 12:19 PM   #7
Fester
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 Porsche 911 (991) 4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by radgator1
I agree with this completely, if Dinan had a product or even a prototype with projected pricing and an estimated release date I am sure there are lots of folks who would consider at least waiting to see results. But with no info whatsoever other than a couple of CA's saying "dude, Dinan is gonna tweek this car to 400 HP with some unknown combo of products at some unknown time for some unknown price" then how can we take them seriously? It's Xede all the way until some other tuners get some real products and real data out there.
JIMO - I'd rather wait for Dinan than void my warranty (I purchased 7 yr) with Xede or something of that kind. Dinan puts forth a lot of R&D in developing BMW specific products and time taken to do that is understandable. You don't know what would go wrong with aftermarket products. I am just one of those 'paranoid' kind of people who don't wanna mess with ~$60K investment. Again, its JMO