Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [8.34]
2016 Ram 1500 Sport  [8.00]
1994 BMW 525i  [10.00]
2007 BMW 530i  [8.66]
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.G. View Post

Yowza!! Upgraded turbos!!

Definitely seems like a slippery slope, when does the mod itch get satisfied!
Going with these rims, black rear lip concave machined face. Theyre heavy but it should be fine

Honestly man the biggest issue Im having right now is getting the power to the ground. Really have to be easy on the throttle just to get traction. Hoping new tires and suspension will help. Im sure your traction issues have to be crazy too
This is what it's all about. BTW, those are some nice wheels! I thought about switching minds up to be different since the CSL style is so common, but they keep growing on me. The new tires and suspension upgrades will definitely help. This cold weather and slick streets out here are an overall bad combination for good traction . I can't get traction from a dig or going WOT <4th gear, but I don't have the best of tires. However, in the summer when my tire grips... . I'm working with Evolution Racewerk and I'm on their waiting list to get installed a WaveTrac LSD. I'm tired of going sideways down drag strips and when I go on my spirited drives while it's cold out. After literally flying off the road (DRIFTING ON RANGE ROAD !), I can't wait. Until then, I'll be switching back to stage 2+ drive. At your power level, you should be fine with the PSS and suspension mods. My coilovers are my by far favorite mod.

SN: The way I see it, the mod itch will never be satisfied.