01-31-2013, 01:03 PM   #570
3002 tii
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: Z4 M, X5, GX460

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSM330i View Post
Really nice! Lots of dates on there for Lime Rock. If you guys get a chance, hit Lime Rock. It's a short track, very historic, a lot of fun and a beautiful setting in the valley. Even if it's for one day, it's totally worth it. Track time can be expensive though and you have to watch the sound level of your car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mid-corner fun View Post
Very nice, congrats! Post pics of your project when you can.

In addition to the 3/16-17 NJMP event, I signed up for 3/30 Limerock event with NASA too in case you guys want to join. Hoping to run different cars on each of these...

Is it crazy that I already have camber plates, wheels and brakes for a car that I don't have yet

+1 on LRP, it's the one track within a 300mi radius I haven't done so far. I told myself I'd 2 events there, most like with PCA in June and Oct. I would do NASA but they don't offer the early bird discount for their LRP event.

Working on few winter projects myself. Just finished the brake cooling and now going to install the 2nd matching Recaro. Lastly will slap on the track pads, do some fluids and take her out for her first day in Feb. I even got my bumper resprayed after it got destroyed this past season. This time around she's going to get a clearbra so I don't have to worry abut paint chips anymore.