Boosted-M
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535D XDrive (USA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flan1031
Hi All
I recently a few weeks ago traded my 06 330xi for a 07 335xi sedan auto. I was not exactly certain where to post my thread so I chose this one, since it talks about rear wheel drive on awd. I did a base run on the Dyno Dynamics and it didn't like the awd on the BMW so we pulled the fuse and tested in rear dirve. Let me know your thoughts with this but take it easy on me. I since then have installed BMS DCI and have done a stage 2 tune from local guys (ECUProgram)with 15 years experience and the Alpina B7 flash on tranny. I have been running this for over a week now and it's pretty fast. How fast...well my cousin has an 08 135i and on a dig I launched 5 cars and he could not cath up, on a roll at 40km/h it was even for a split sec and then was behind me at about 2 car lenghts and we stopped. Last one was at dig and gave him 1 car lenghts and waited till he hooked up his tires after that I launched, he had about 4 cars on me and by about 140km/h I was now beside him and pulling slowly (I say slowly) until I was ahead and we stopped. anyways I have not yet been able to dyno again cause waiting for DP from Mike at N54. Let me know your thoughts on Dyno...and your thoughts of BMS DCI with dp along side a custom stage 2 set up. I'm still figuring out my goals at this point and reading all of your posts. This is my daily driver and would like to know from all of you experts your gains with similar set up of mine

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/1photoy.jpg/

252.2hp & 283tq (sorry pic aint the greatest)

thanks all!
I wonder if your had 100% of the power transferred to the rear wheels?
If so, I could Dyno my car very soon on my buddies 2wd Dyno jet