View Single Post
      08-06-2012, 05:56 PM   #84
Brey335i
Banned
Rep
Drives: e46 ///M3

The Ferrari driver was an idiot. The total sum of the tickets that the cop was writing wouldn't even be close to the price a decent lawyer would charge to get rid of them for you. And it doesn't really matter because it's not a moving violation. Use daddy's credit card to pay them and go about your day... that would have been my advice. Kid probably pays more for a cup of coffee than those tickets would cost anyways.

Now, the cop obviously faked the degree to which he was hurt. And he did use excessive force after he placed his foot knowingly and with intent in the path of the wheel of the Ferrari. He should have stayed back. Not saying he didn't have the right to hold the kid there, but there are more elegant ways to go about it or simply write him up for running. What I saw in that video was a police officer that intentionally maximized the chances of starting a physical confrontation.

He should have just written down the plate number and the tickets and gone back to the office to complain about coming across a douche in a Ferrari.
Appreciate 0